Thursday 21 January 2016

The Secret to Living Your Dreams

It all started with my discovering the truth; what I called the secret of living your dream. What is this secret; you may ask? It is hidden in Matthew 6:31-33; “So do not start worrying; where my food will come from? Or my drink?  Or my cloth? These are the things the pagans are always concerned about. Your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things. Instead, be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what he requires of you, and he will provide you with all these other things”.
Let us look at this secret closely to discern the knowledge and wisdom in it. First, you need to be told that it was Jesus Christ that is revealing that secret and you have to believe that he is the source of life and life dreams. Therefore, when he tells you, do not! It is possible that you also can do the contrast but certainly it will not pay you. In real sense, worrying about life challenges is not the way to live your dream but seeking for solutions to the challenges is the key.
The second part of this secret is where the solution to living your dreams lies; be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what he requires of you and he will provide you with ALL THESE OTHER THINGS. What does this entail? There are 3 cardinal virtues that  are required of you; Faith, Hope and Love and the greatest of these id Love (1 Cor 13:13) By love, first you will love the Almighty God ( God the Father, Jesus Christ the son and the Holy Spirit) above everything else with all your heart, mind and soul. You should always serve, worship and obey him. Second, you should love your fellow human beings the same way you love yourself. This means you have to always display good morals and ethical standard in all your dealings in life. Friend, these are the whole truth for you to start living your dream in life. Understanding this truth was how I started the journey of living my dream life.

It is important I tell you that I have not arrived at my destination yet but I am on track and everyday is a progress. I am happier by the day irrespective of the numerous challenges of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment