Tuesday 26 January 2016

One Big Success Secret I Learned From Zig Ziglar

“You can get everything you want in life if you can help enough other people get what they want in life.”  - Zig Ziglar

Life can never be simpler than how Zig Ziglar explained it through his success philosophy. At first, I didn’t really understand this philosophy but after several deliberations on it, I understood the meaning and how it can help my life. The truth is that in helping others get what they want, you also get what you want. For instance, I sat down one morning and thought out the basic things that I have bought that day and I found out that I paid for transport to the office that morning. Also, I have recharged my mobile phone and I have bought a breakfast for myself. I asked myself again, why did I board the Lagos State Government Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) instead of the popular, ‘Danfo’ yellow buses? I found out that BRT is faster and cheaper. Similarly, I bought myself a breakfast from the canteen where I did because their food is always good. On the other hand, I asked myself, let’s say I have never met the BRT driver or the canteen steward before in my life and that morning, any of them just walked up to me to beg me for some money, would I give him? The probability is very low. But because they have helped me get what I wanted that morning; faster transport and good meal, I gave them my money in exchange.

If you understand this success secret, you will start thinking of what other people want and how you can come up with values that can help them get those things they want. It is important you know that your focus should not be on making money alone. You should focus on helping other people by offering quality values. This will make your offer very irresistible to them. As a network marketer, I asked myself, how can I get to the top of my company compensation plan faster? I began to look for how our valuable propositions can help other people improve their lives. It came to my knowledge that I can share my plan of how I want to build a profitable network marketing business which will help me retire from my full time job earlier, with other people who also want to quit paid employment. Therefore, I started looking for those who are open to new opportunities and behold my quest attracted so many leads. My Facebook adverts were productive and currently, I am working with my team members and our businesses are growing fast.


I vehemently believe that you can get everything you want in life if you can help enough other people get what they want. If you are thinking of how to earn extra income to support your salary in 2016, you can be part of my ultimatewealth creation mentoring program.

No comments:

Post a Comment